2016 Ford Transit Vehicle Summary
The 2016 Ford Transit is versatile passenger and cargo van.
Find a 2016 Ford Transit at Corwin Ford Tri-Cities located near:
- Pasco, Washington
- Kennewick, Washington
- Yakima, Washington
- Spokane, Washington
- Ellensburg, Washington
- Lewiston, Idaho
- The Dalles, Oregon
Ford Transit Exterior Specs
- Variable intermittent wipers
- Cargo tie downs
- 4-wheel ABS
- Dual front side-mounted airbags
- Ventilated front disc / solid rear disc brakes
- 2 front headrests
- Passenger airbag deactivation switch
- Stability control
- Traction control
- Post-collision safety system
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Airbag Deployment Notification
- VP - Backup Alarm
- Lane Keeping Alert w/Driver Alert
- Perimeter Anti-Theft Alarm
- SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System w/Engine Immobilizer
- Reverse Sensing System
Ford Transit Interior Specs
- Bucket front seats
- Remote keyless power door locks
- 2 one-touch power windows
- Power steering
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Rear view camera
- Destination guidance (also Turn-by-Turn Navigation)
- Destination Download
- Air conditioning
- Dual vanity mirrors
- 2 total speakers
- AM/FM stereo
- Auxiliary audio input
2016 Ford Transit Overview
Offering only one trim, the 2016 Ford Transit offers either standard or long-wheelbase and low, medium and high-roof body types.
Powered by 3.7L, 275HP V6 engine with 260lb-ft torque, the Transit is rear-wheel drive with six-speed automatic. Option include turbocharged 3.2L, 185HP V5 engine with 350 lb-ft torque or turbocharged 3.5L, 310HP V6 engine with 400 lb-ft torque.
Payload capacity, depending on types, is from 2740 lb to 4560 lb and towing capacity is 4,200 lb to 7,500 lb.
Features on 2016 Transit include Sync voice control, rear-view camera.
Corwin Ford Tri-Cities is your New & Used Ford Dealership serving Pasco, Kennewick, Yakima, Spokane, Ellensburg, Lewiston, and The Dalles.